Encaustic painting Technique - No fusing Layers




Hi everyone! Am soumia seddik an encaustic artist, am posting videos on youtube about encaustic painting techniques my channel named:  Vivid Canvas , If you are interested about encaustic and you want to have an idea how am painting my art works, Please fell Free to visit my channel and If you like my videos Subscribe to My channel for weekly Tutorials.

1. The first Videos Is about One of the encaustic painting techniques, Trees series :


My art work Named White trees / Encaustic painting techniques, In this video Tutorial i will show how i make This White trees From scratch With a very simple techniques. i work it with 100% Homemade Materials (Medium Wax, Colored wax, Board, Oil Paint sticks...).he

2. The second Video talk about the second art work of the trees series :


The same For this work Flowery tree / Encaustic painting techniques, I had doing video tutorials about how to? Made this work from scratch with so simple ,basic and homemade materials.


So if you like my work and you want more videos about How i made my basic materials, Please Let me know in comments below and i will make more videos and share more posts with you.

Thank you for reading.

Comments