Encaustic Painting for beginners / New Video Tutorial



 Hi everyone, This is a new Video. Encaustic wax painting Techniques for beginners - Blue Tree, The Third video of the series, Todays video is an author Encaustic Work and art techniques, i will show you how to make encautic painting From scratch Without fusing layers. This is a Blue Tree video  (NO FUSING Layers Technique).

First Step:

I will paint my canvas with White and Brown  wax paint , scratch the surface.

Second Step:
Draw The form of the tree and start paint it with Blue wax Color.


If you Like This video and you want more video tutorials about Encaustic Painting techniques pleas fell free to Follow all my video tutorials please subscribe cause am gonna share videos every week and if you have a questions leave me a comments bellow and I will aswers them all.


Thank you for reading.

Comments